Our Firm’s International Trade Law Practice provides assistance with your import of goods and services activities in the Dominican Republic.
Our customs and international trade attorneys advise foreign and national companies to comply with Dominican Customs, shipping and transport regulations for the import and export of products into the Dominican Republic and other tax free zones.
We provide counsel on customs tariffs, free trade agreement qualification and ensuring product compliance with Dominican Republic laws and regulations prior to their entry.
We also represent clients in cases of tariff disputes, customs litigation and detentions requiring product testing and completing import documents or customs declaration deficiencies.
Our Support in International Trade Law:
- Customs detentions & penalties
- DR-CAFTA and other FTA Qualification
- Good manufacturing practices
- Import of controlled products (foods, etc.)
- International trade law
- Product labeling requirements
- Mandatory product registration
- Pre- importation planning
- Tariff and customs disputes
Main Practice Areas